About Me

My photo
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
I've worked in the field of human potential deveopment for over 25 years. My current focus is soul/energy clearing and balancing. I work in tandem with Spiritual Hierarchy to clear, revitalize and balance soul and subtle body energies. This work vibrationally aligns the energy with the frequencies of love, gratitude, peace and joy producing health on all levels of being.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Moon New Beginnings

New moons are always great times to make new agreements with ourselves. The energy is ripe for a fresh start, new beginning.

At this new moon I plan to cultivate sharper awareness of what is and what isn't. In other words I am removing the veil so to speak and allowing myself to view the full picture of my life as it is, without the airbrush or the hope. I figure it's time to dig in and go the distance here, tell the truth about what is and isn't working and move on.

Discipline is a big one for me. I have to be vigilant to keeping my word with myself or I can veer off into fantasy and never be heard from again. I have a plan in place for that now. I have successfully invested enough of my time, attention and money into projects I know little to nothing about and so have no choice but to roll up my shirt sleeves and get to work. Learning curves are great opportunities to challenge ourselves to be all that we know we can be. And I have certainly saddled myself with some hefty ones this time.

I'm learning how to navigate the world of social networking. I am not nearly technical enough to wrestle this beast but I am up for the challenge. I want to be able to market my home based business to the masses in such a way as to produce results that will not only make a difference to a large group of people, but also will move me to toward greater success.

I am using the energy of this new moon to start a new business venture in which engaging with Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In etc will be of the utmost importance. Now, for someone who was certain back in the mid 90's that the internet was a fad that wasn't likely to catch on, so why bother learning it, I have to say I've come a long way baby. Am I ready to take on the masses via social networking, can I deal with auto responders and all that jazz, who knows but here goes.

I am affirming the positive, using visualization to ensure the end result has already turned out as I've planned and am aligning myself with the vibration of success - I'll keep ya posted!!

No comments: