About Me

My photo
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
I've worked in the field of human potential deveopment for over 25 years. My current focus is soul/energy clearing and balancing. I work in tandem with Spiritual Hierarchy to clear, revitalize and balance soul and subtle body energies. This work vibrationally aligns the energy with the frequencies of love, gratitude, peace and joy producing health on all levels of being.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hanging Out In The Vicinity Of Brainstorms

The news of the Iguanas falling out of the trees in Florida, due to the falling temps, sparked an awareness for me. I realized there was a message here, a connection if you will, between what was happening with them and what was happening with me. As winter set in and temps fell, I too experienced falling out of my tree.

I'd recognized myself to be at the effect of a condition an old friend once coined as 'gritchy' - a cross between grouchy and bitchy! Not really angry but not very happy either. At first I assumed it to be the lack of light due to short days and long nights, and so I beefed up my vitamin D intake. No luck, still felt an edge of irritation precluding me from connection with inspiration. And so I started investigating. I mean after all, life situations are nothing if not opportunities to 'Clue Track' right!

The fact that the Oh HO HO of the Holiday Season had come and gone, leaving a chill in the emotional air of things, and the new year hasn't really kicked off yet, sounded like a good 'reason' for the lack luster vibe I was experiencing. However something told me to dig deeper and so I did.

The soul-searching spiral took me into a place where I found something different than what I'd expected. Here I came face to face with the culprit of my discontent. I had fallen out of alignment with the natural ebb and flow of the season. In the northern hemisphere we are experiencing winter, which is the time of renewal. The winter solstice heralds in the beginning of downtime. Here's where we get to go within, regroup with ourselves and rejuvenate .

I had been gearing up instead of slowing down. I had intended to use my will to push through the end of one calendar year straight into the next, without skipping a beat. It never occurred to me that because I was going against the grain of the natural order, my vibratory frequency was out of sync with the vibration of joy - thus the 'gritchy' uninspired feeling associated with burn out.

While attempting to 'keep up the momentum' I was falling out of my tree. I had become a casualty of the old paradigm I so loath. I was functioning congruent with the idea that 'the end justifies the means'. Interestingly enough I had been charging all those around me with being guilty of this very act. I could see it outside of myself but wasn't aware of my own participation with this cup half empty perspective. Until I stopped and looked at how my actions were creating what I was experiencing, I wasn't able to see where I needed to make changes.

I've been in the business of inspiring change through the development of human potential for more than three decades. I know better than to use the power-over strategy with the natural rhythm of things, and yet it appeared I had forgotten. My new status as a network marketer had me so excited, that I forgot the golden rule - 'The end never justifies the means'.

It's still the season of renewal, time to regroup, relax, regenerate and psychically prep for spring, that time of vision. It is not time for the Big Push forward but rather a time to take a step back, rethink old strategies, soft focus the lens and open to whatever we need to sustain our well-being. Indeed our cup is very much half full, even during this relentlessly harsh weather pattern.

But don't take my word for it. Check it out for yourself and let me know what it feels like to be in alignment, as compared to experiencing the contrast associated with not being. Success can be measured in a myriad of ways. Garnering energetic gifts from aligning with the natural flow, often produces surprising results.

Be well, take care and enjoy the season of renewal.

No comments: