About Me

My photo
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
I've worked in the field of human potential deveopment for over 25 years. My current focus is soul/energy clearing and balancing. I work in tandem with Spiritual Hierarchy to clear, revitalize and balance soul and subtle body energies. This work vibrationally aligns the energy with the frequencies of love, gratitude, peace and joy producing health on all levels of being.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Because I Did That Thing!!

Yesterday I went to the DMV for a new license. The last time I did this I flunked the test, had to go back and retake it. This time I didn't have the luxury of falling prey to 'not knowing'. I had to take the test yesterday so as to get the whole process out the door, down the road and DONE before the end of Sept when my tags expired - they don't hand out tags unless you have a license from the state you are seeking to register the vehicle in.

It was almost 4 pm when I arrived at the testing site. I grabbed a book and started to cram. I could feel the onset of panic beginning to weave the threads of negative thoughts though my mind. What might it be like ridding the bus, living without the right to drive. Immediately I STOPPED myself from going down the path with the doomsday ending and began to visualize the completion of the test and me passing with flying colors. I literally pictured myself jumping up and down with excitement.

Before I knew it my number was called and I was positioned in front of a computer screen. The test began and I answered the first question correctly. The second question I got wrong, the third I answered correctly and the fourth question I answered incorrectly. At that point I stopped. I knew there was no way I was going to ace this test unless I did something different. I was allowed only 5 wrong answers and already had 2 and wasn't even close to half way through.

I remembered what I'd learned about everything having an energetic signature to it, a vibrational frequency that attracted like kind to like kind. I decided I would merely tune in to the vibration of the one answer which matched the vibration of the question being asked. I literally let go of trying to figure out the right answer and just tuned into what I knew for myself to be true from a vibrational stand point.

Interestingly enough I completed the test with no more misses. From that point on I answered each question correctly, even the ones I know I didn't 'know'. I was able to get in touch with the matching vibrations and in doing so was able to provide the correct answers to each one of the questions.

Because I was able to do this thing, I left the DMV not only with a drivers license in hand but with the experience of knowing I could create ANYTHING I wanted to using the same method of visualizing it already accomplished and tuning into it vibrationally.

I realized I'd not only gotten my 'drivers license' for the driving of a vehicle in 3 D reality but more importantly I was now licensed to move full speed ahead in the creation of my own reality on all levels. And because there is no order of difficulty in miracles, acing the drivers test isn't any different than manifesting a million dollar mansion or a multi 6 figure income!!! I am in the drivers seat now and ready for the ride of my life!!

Till next time, be well and take care

No comments: