About Me

My photo
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
I've worked in the field of human potential deveopment for over 25 years. My current focus is soul/energy clearing and balancing. I work in tandem with Spiritual Hierarchy to clear, revitalize and balance soul and subtle body energies. This work vibrationally aligns the energy with the frequencies of love, gratitude, peace and joy producing health on all levels of being.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Ahhhhhmazing - Grace

It really is amazing how grace works. I was raised to believe that grace, like God, was outside myself. That in order to achieve the blessing of grace I had to petition the angels and the saints and pray for the best. It never dawned on me that grace, like God, was something that was energetic, a vibration that I held at my core. I had no idea that I could actually match that vibrational frequency on the outside by merely tuning myself to the grace frequency on the inside.

This awareness is just one of the gifts I've gotten as a result of using travel as a means to open myself to the possibilities. It really is true travel does expand us. Probably because when we go on vacation, we vacate the daily grind, relax and let go and when we do it's easier to hear that still small voice within. Instead of pushing the river we go more with the flow and as a result awareness is heightened.

Here in the Caribbean, where the energy of 'don't worry be happy' permeates the essence of everything, I feel in sync with the frequency of grace. The grace state of course is a vibration, a frequency on the dimensional ladder which requires one to tune themselves to a frequency different than that of the ordinary.

Within less than 24 hours of being here I recognized a subtle yet profound shift in my perception. At first I was out of sync with the energy. Like a dance partner out of sync with the rhythm of the music, I was stepping on toes. My pace was fast, I was quick to anger, I was unaware of the static associated with my state of mind.

Here in the middle of a vast ocean, on a small island whose frequency vibrates to a less structured, less dense, less stressful beat, I was able to hear that static and retune myself to the frequency of the grace-state.

Everything around us is a reflection of what is going on inside of us. From the most frenetic to the most sublime and everything in between, it's all us. It is truly amazing how the process works, how that frequency we associate with grace, something we feel blessed by on rare occasions, something we attribute to coming from someplace 'out there' actually lives with in us all the time.

Like everything else the grace state is a choice and requires nothing more than tuning ourselves to its frequency.

No comments: