About Me

My photo
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
I've worked in the field of human potential deveopment for over 25 years. My current focus is soul/energy clearing and balancing. I work in tandem with Spiritual Hierarchy to clear, revitalize and balance soul and subtle body energies. This work vibrationally aligns the energy with the frequencies of love, gratitude, peace and joy producing health on all levels of being.

Monday, October 5, 2009

What The Fork-in-the-road Is This??

Moving house is never easy. Well, it doesn't have be 'hard' either, however, it is challenging to undo and redo ones life in form without skipping a couple beats. The very implications of moving holds within it the essence of new beginnings, rebirth. These germinating seeds of that which has not yet been considered, invites expansion. Expansion as we well know, is often accompanied by growing pains. Moving of course is metaphoric in nature. We move house when we need an outward manifestation of an inward shift that either has or is taking place, and requires acknowledgment of such in the physical.

Such was the case with myself. I'd changed geographic location (BIG move) just a short 5 months ago, only to have to repeat the process just a week ago. The packing tape on the old boxes was still sticky when I retrieved them from the storage closet. It seems I had shifted my inner foundaton just enough to warrant an outward expression of the same. When the driveway adjacent to my lower level quarters landed in my livingroom one rainy afternoon following a horrific storm, I came home to find the contents of my apartment floating.

The basement, that which is associated with dark, dank, unprocessed emotion, is usually the last place any of us seek out. I had ended up in the basement quite to my surprise, after years of emotional processing. I'd found the place on Craig's List and from a long distance perspective it looked like the perfect spot. Despite the owners zeal for home improvement, it was still a basement, a repository for the negative energies from above as well as a caldron of low vibratory frequencies. It was also damp and cold and there was no view. Even the cat was wet to the touch. None the less I had made home and was determined to make it work, no matter what.

Even after being almost washed away I hemmed and hawed over weather to relocate so soon after just having done so. The forces of nature assisted me with my decision straight away however. Nothing says " bye bye, get out of here, vamoose, split, hit the road" quite the way same way as does a washboard hardwood floor and the stench of mildewed carpet. I actually tried like crazy however to ignore the fact that the universe was sending me an engraved invitation to move on.

This was the proverbial fork in the road we hear so much about, that place where stubborn meets opportunity, and there is no choice but to pick one and leave the other behind. And even though I had my heels dug in and was insistent upon doing things my way, making it work, even though there wasn't any energetic signature for that to happen, just so as I could hold onto the modicum of comfort I had by remaining stable, I made the choice to let go.

It's been a sweet ride ever since I might add. I found a fabulous place with a birds eye view of The Great Smokey Mountains and it's dry, quiet and flanked by beautiful surroundings. In the end, when I finally let go, I won. I won because I came into vibrational alignment with the right place for me and recognized it to be such. I won because I chose to win instead of settle. I won because when it's all said and done, I am a winner and that's just way I choose to play the game, regardless the circumstances or the situation.

I've always thought it nothing short of brilliant, the degree to which the powers that be will go to ensure that the plan gets carried out for the evolution of consciousness and the development of human potential.

No comments: